Primary NAICS Codes: 611519
NAICS Codes serviced:
611420 Computer Training
611430 Professional and Management Development Training
611519 Other Technical and Trade Schools
611699 All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
611710 Educational Support Services
"Some people dream of quality training, we make it happen."
Our training services focus is on the industry requirements, to include most critical issues and opportunities.
We meet all course objectives, practical labs and final exams completing the security industry standards and requirements. We bring deep, functional expertise to the training topics, but are known for our approach to ensuring learning objectives are met. We love what we do, we love training and watching our students succeed provides great feedback from our clients.
Sec-Ops is a different type of training academy. We have some of the best industry experts
and offer unique access to specialist expertise and analytical tools.
Our solutions are innovative and cutting edge, while at the same time being based on industry knowledge and key security strategies. There is always a solution.
We are subject matter expert, and we implement the reference material helping our clients with their most complex training challenges and build tailored training solutions to help them achieve their mission.
We begin by helping our students choose where to focus in order to get the most effective learning to their career. We aim to find the quickest route to success by using all the senses to achieve the goals.
Our academy offers State certified security officer courses, project safety courses, custom tailored courses of instruction for companies and security clients based on unique situations such as MARSEC as detailed in the 33 CFR part 105, Antiterrorism Level one as required by Federal contract job sites, etc.
· *Some restrictions may apply with our offers or programs; contact us for any question you may have about any program or price prior to enrollment and arriving to any class.
· Prices & offers are subject to change based on any logistical increase or changes that we experience. Private lessons, special requests, travel associated with instruction, special scheduling needs, extended range or classroom time for any re-testing or additional instruction are all completed at additional rates & charges.
· Ammunition for all firearms is not included with any price, and must be provided or bought by the shooter/student.
· Payments are to be cash or a money order if paying at the door and all payments must be received prior to receiving any instruction. Company Checks are only accepted upon bank/funds verification or with prior approval.
· SOTA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. SOTA will not provide a refund, credit or rain check if the student misses or fails the class, are unable to attend or are dismissed from a class.